Russells is growing and we need someone with the skills, expertise and enthusiasm to support that growth as we step up to the next level.
Having recently welcomed major investment by global construction giant WBHO, the business is looking for a marketing manager to develop the promotional strategies for both Russells Construction, one of the North West’s largest and most active main contractors, and our residential development arm Russell Homes.
On offer is a genuinely exciting opportunity to create and implement a broad campaign to support the two sides of the business, plus the chance to drive a distinct campaign for the £400million South Heywood masterplan.
Working closely with an internal team including directors, site teams and administrative support, plus our external consultants, this brand new position presents a chance to flex your skills and develop a fresh approach to marketing for the business. There will also be opportunity to build a team of your own as the role develops.
We are looking for a creative and personable marketing professional who will lead the development and delivery of a broad marketing strategy incorporating multiple channels and opportunities.
Reports to: Director
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Together with the directors, devise and agree short-term and long-term campaigns for Russells Construction and Russell Homes, incorporating PR, advertising, sponsorship, social media, print, events, internal and partner comms.
- Manage, support & liaise with external consultants and agencies
- Manage and create content for website and social media platforms
- Work with internal teams and partners to devise and manage events, community engagement and CSR activities.
Skills & experience:
- Five years’ experience of delivering comprehensive marketing campaigns, either in-house or in agency.
- Mid weight to senior level, with strong skill set and a can-do attitude
- Ability to communicate with directors, clients, internal team and external consultants effectively
- Experience of using website CMS to keep content up-to-date
- Expertise of all applicable social channels and ability to produce relevant content
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite to create visual content for web or social media
- Expertise in use of Mailchimp or similar marketing platform
- Experience of commercial and / or residential property development desirable-